Monday, April 15, 2013

Critique

Reply to Article:

 Unplanned Parenthood

 
               The Senate Bill 521 is something I personally do not agree on. I agree with Jamie's point of view  that it is a step backwards for Sex Education. I think that the stress needs to not only be on unwanted pregnancies and information for contraceptives but also, I feel as thou teens would benefit from more of an overall course pointing out the realities of their actions . In addition the school should offer guidance and  relief of pure pressure to those whom choose abstinence. The article expresses her opinion well and there is voice to the topic which allows me, the reader to relate to what Jamie is writing about. I would only suggest that the article would have more detail on to what might be a better course of action in opposing the bill. In all I do believe it was a great article informing the reader about the bill and her opinion on Senate Bill 512.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment